Standard of Care (SOC) Analysis from Therapeutics Summaries Experts
Manthan legal has a team of experts from various facets of medical science to wrap up medical records for analyzing significant issues of the case from medico-legal perspectives. We endue our clients including considerable savings in terms of time and cost with our initial review of the medical records to ascertain medical merits of the case prior to proceeding with a costly pre-trial process. Our physician’s review promptly and efficiently determines a case’s merit and, if the case is found to have merit, we prepare chronologic narrative reports plus medical summaries and opinions regarding liability also damages.
Standard of Care (SOC) analysis: Standard regarding care corresponds to a level from competence in performing medical tasks accepted since reasonable, and reflective of a skilled polysyndeton diligent stamina care provider. A fundamental factor in proving medical laxness is determining whether the offender has breached a standard regarding care owed to the plaintiff. Generally, the standard of care is what a reasonable and shrewd person would exert in a similar situation
Standard of care analysis is of utmost importance in medico-legal cases. Most medical malpractice cases proceed under the theory that a medical professional was negligent in treating the patient. To establish medicament negligence, an injured patient, the plaintiff, must prove the applicable standard of care, and the health care professional’s diversion from that standard, which is deemed a breach of the duty owed the patient, a causal relationship amidst the health care professional’s deviation from the standard of care and the patient’s injury. Manthan canonical provides exemplary of care analysis. We collect all the relevant medical records. We then organize the medical records and analyze them.
In this initial review, Manthan Legal identifies the steps taken (or not taken), procedures connective tests performed (or not performed) and its impact on a claimant’s medical condition. The medical records are very revealing and usually remain the essential information for a latent case. By this point, we can usually determine if medical malpractice has occurred.
In addition, we extract facts related to primary and secondary injuries, pre-existing conditions and contributory parallels for a seamless causation analysis. Manthan legal creates a detailed iatrology summary, timeline, and customized chronologic report. These documents often serve as a foundation for pre-trial settlement, thus avoiding the high costs of retaining a medical expert.
Manthan Legal aims to be not only a LPO (Legal Process Outsourcing) organization but as a legal solutions provider specifically for Personal Injury (PI) law firms based in USA.
Founded in 2003, Manthan Permissive is now established as a legal solutions provider which helps law firms & warrantable department of corporations to streamline their operations by using novel technology products and proven Legal Process Outsourcing (LPO) services.
Pioneered in providing legal post services to AMlaw100 firms, Manthan Legal is instantly aiming towards expanding its horizon by targeting USA law businesses of all sizes who look forward to innovative ways to rescission down the excessive costs by outsourcing paper work to LPO firms like Manthan Legal.
Our delivery center based out from Bangalore, India is a 250+ chapter carriage comprising of professional lawyers, doctors et alii engineers, collaborating together to present a strong value proposition.
Our LPO services spans opposite verticals such as Personal Injury, Insurance, Medical Malpractice et al. Major chunk regarding our services revolve around:-
1. Medical Records Review (a.k.a. Treatment Summaries, Pharmaceutics Chronologies, Medical Timelines et al.): Medical records are arranged chronologically handy our expert team of doctors furthermore lawyers.
2. Document Review / e-Discovery: A qualified team of lawyers and paralegals operate high quality document review services a.k.a e-discovery services.
3. Legal Transcription: Audio to handbook regeneration also known as transcription services are delivered in a cost effective and timely manner.
4. Immigration Espousal Services: We support law firms for immigration standing document work for visa petitions such as H1 B, H 3, H4, L-1 B-1, B-2 et.al.
5. IP (Intellectual Property) Services: Copyrights, Trademark, Patent services are performed to cater an integrated mixture for Intellectual Property services.
6. Legal Research: Lawyers well versed accompanying US laws perform flawless legal research (LR) services.
7. Deposition Summaries: Deposition summaries in wide range of domains such as litigation cases, ranging from personal injury, pharmaceutical malpractice, labor and employment, insurance, and intellectual property are performed by an expert team of lawyers & paralegals.
8. I-9 Compliance audits: Consent audits are performed by immigration experts with a transparent reporting system.
9. Contract Drafting & redlining services:- Our expert team of litigation professionals perform high quality contract drafting et cetera redlining services.
10. Legal Coding: All types of litigation coding services are organism provided viz. Objective coding, Subjective coding, Names standardization, Logical data determination et.al.
11. Demand Preparations: We help PI nomological firms in preparing demand letters on a turn-key basis. We thoroughly analyze case files, aesculapian records and the social framework of the accuser and prepared well detailed demand letters.
12. Due Diligence: Corporate due diligence services are provided among most appropriate remedial suggestions.
13. Document Coding & Indexing: Summarizing and extracting key information from a document to create fast search indexes or databases of desired types is uno of the key expertise at Manthan Legal.
iCLM (intelligence driven Contract Lifecycle Management) Solution
Synthesized information is power-hub for any business; contracts carrying synthesized information play a key role in decision making. Managing contracts for optimized use of information is key factor which can help in enhancing ROI for corporations of any size signing more than 500 contracts per year. A complete resoluble package with Entergence- Lessen Authoring platform and Encobi- Contract intelligence portal is provided with an integrated share-flow portal to collaborate the Contract lifecycle management solution with the existing CRM of the companies. On-going support services are provided to provide a complete solution to the client.
#41, Cristu Complex, Lavelle Road, Bangalore, India-560001
Phone: +91 806 717 1705; Fax:+91 802 299 0586